Thursday, January 7, 2021

Posted For You Card Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

My card lady called asking for a few more packs of cards which I am happy to whip up for her!
She wants 2 packs of Thinking of You cards and this is the 1st set...





The stamp set is called Posted For You that I have had since late summer and never used it.
It coordinates with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch which I have used on several projects but today I am using it to create a pack of Thinking of You cards using the Posted For You stamp set!

My images are inked by directly using the Stampin Write Markers right on the rubber. Once I used each color I huffed on it to remoisten the ink and stamped them on Whisper White cardstock.
They turned out perfectly!
I layered 3 on each card but adhering them to a piece of Vellum using the Stamping Seal Plus adhesive that Stampin Up now carries. I have t say that I like both the Stampin Seal and the Stampin Seal Plus but the Plus is my favorite and works very well!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Posted For You, Peaceful Moments
Ink: Real Red, Real Red & Granny Apple Green Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Plus

First time that I have used this set and I just love it!
I hope you liked my cards today!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

These turned out so pretty with that vellum strip showcasing the punched elements! A wonderful design too!

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful!!

Vicki said...

So beautiful! Love them and could use different sentiments. Would also be gorgeous Valentines. Well done! ❤❤❤

Anne said...

Love the layout, Wendy, but not the color. Will give it a try with a different color. Thanks for your thoughts for today. Anne