Saturday, January 30, 2021

To A Wild Rose

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I have a card to share that I made for my card lady last week.
She needed a birthday card for a friend so I pulled out my To A Wild Rose stamp set w coordinating Wild Rose Dies and got to work.




It was fun to play with this stamp set again as it's been awhile!

I started with a Highland Heather cardbase and a layer of Purple Posy cardstock.
Then a layer of Whisper White that I stamped my saying on with Highland Heather ink and then ran thru the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder. 
Next I stamped my flowers on a piece of Purple Posy cardstock using Highland Heather ink. I did the same with the leaves with Old Olive ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock them diecut everything out. 
I adhered everything on the card with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue except for the top flower that I popped up with a dimensional. 
Lastly, I added a few rhinestones that brought a bit of sparkle to my card. 

Card Details:

Stamps: To A Wild Rose, Delightful Day (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather, Old Olive
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Subtle EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady loved it! YAY!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

SO pretty in lavender...you know I'm afraid of purples, right?! LOL! This is just gorgeous! Enjoy your day...are you ready for some SNOW?!

Carol L said...

This is my most favorite color combination ever, and what a fabulous, beautiful card those colors made! I love the flowers and how you made this simple yet elegant design! Great sentiment too! Just WOW!!

Janice M said...

This is so soft and pretty!! Love the color combo alot.