Sunday, October 29, 2023

Saturday Night Out

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I don't have anything stamp related to share today but wanted to share our Saturday Night out...

The concert was very loud but very nice! It took about 45 mins to an hour to get there. It is a music venue but not nearly as big as an arena or stadium. We had a table to start out then moved up in front of the stage once Paul Cauthen came on. Took alot of pictures & video's and had the best time! I liked that it was not huge and not crowed! Definitely would go again! 





Paul Cauthen is a country music singer that has released 3 albums in recent years.
In my opinion he sounds just like Johnny Cash. Shawn's tattoo guy is the one who turned Shawn on to his music and of course I followed right behind. 
It was almost 12:30 till we pulled into the garage this morning after dropping Kelsey off at her place. And this morning it feels like I have a hangover! LOL Glad it's a rainy day because I think I will be doing laundry and grabbing a nap in between! 1 am. bedtime is way late for me! But it was a good time and i'm glad I went!  Shawn must have thanked us a million times for going! I know he LOVED it!

Well, that is all I have to share today!
I'll be back tomorrow with something stamp related so I hope you will stop back!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


A nap is definitely on my agenda today! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

So glad you all got to go out and have a good time at the concert. I'm a country music fan but never heard of him, so I'll have to go check him out! Enjoy that nap - there's nothing better to do on a rainy day! Hugs