Monday, October 30, 2023

Bag of Bones Kit Kats

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope that you all had a nice weekend!
We were so busy that it just fly by for me. I hope next weekend to catch my breath!
Tonight is the Red Lion Halloween Parade which we may try to go to if it's not raining.

Today I am sharing 1 of 2 of my candy treats that I made for Audrey. I picked up a bag of Halloween Kit Kats at the grocery store and loved that they matched the new Bag of Bones stamp set! This is what I made.




These turned out super cute!
The acetate boxes I already had on hand but they are retired. They are 3 1/8 x 3 1/8.
I wrapped a piece of Them Bones DSP around the box to help hold my tag on which I attached with 2 Dimensionals. The tag is from the Tailor Made Tags Dies. I stamped my skeleton on the tag in Basic Black Archival ink which is retired. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Bag of Bones
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Highland Heather
Cardstock: Basic White, Highland Heather, Them Bones DSP
Accessories: Acetate Boxes (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tomorrow I will have 1 more treat to share for Halloween!
So I hope you will stop back!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy









3 comments:

Carol L said...

ohhhhhhh cute!! Those tiny purple bowties caught my eye and the treat containers are a perfect match to those candy bars! Love those skeletons, just perfect for Halloween! Have a great Monday - hugs

LeAnne said...

These are spooky cute! You make such fun candy treats! Audrey will love them!

Vicki said...

These are super cute. Love that the Kit Kats match the Bag of Bones!