Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Just Flying By

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a cute set of Halloween cards to share with you!
I used a set called Just Flying By that retired in 2002.
Lots of coloring on these but they are so worth it...





Card Details:

Stamps: Just Flying By (retired-2002)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Pecan Pie, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Toil & Trouble DSP (retired-2018)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stitched Framelits (retired), Cobwebs 3D EF (retired), Adhesive Stars (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

All those little diecut squares were already cut and in the DSP pack just waiting to be used. I am down to the nitty gritty with this pack. I loved the colors & prints for Halloween!
Lots of coloring which took me 2 days to complete but I love how colorful it is! Reminds me of trick or treat night and all the kiddies out in their costumes!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ahhh, I just love these older SU Halloween images! SO fun and cute! Totally worth the time to color them!

Carol L said...

That image has to be one of the cutest I've ever seen. It's just hilarious and I love those colorful squares of dsp with the fun embossing in the background! Absolutely adorable cards! Have yourself a great Tuesday and take good care! hugs

Vicki said...

Super cute! I don't remember ever seeing this older set! It is so cute!!