Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Witching You

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well! I have been extra busy in the stamp room working on cards for my Stamp Day w/ Friends and some Halloween treats that Audrey requested. I really hope to finish up tomorrow so I can prepare for Saturday!
Today I have another set of Halloween cards to share with you that I used the retired Spooky Bingo Bits on again. That set is just so fun! I had some Heidi Grace Paper in my stash that I paired my stamps with...






Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits (retired-2011), Festive Post (retired-2020)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Heidi Grace Designs
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Distressed Tiles 3D EF, Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots (retired), Orange Gingham Ribbon (stash), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

If your keeping count this is set # 29 and I cannot wait to show you the rest!
After today I have 3 more packs and i'm done. I still have more Halloween but it won't be card sets! My paper trimmer and my Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine have certainly got quite the workout this Halloween season! I love every single pack I created, too!

Today is Shawn's appointment w the Orthopedic Doctor. 
I'm not sure what to expect but I will let you know tomorrow!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love these! I will never part with my Spooky Bingo Bits, and I needed an idea for using them, so you may have helped me out! SO cute!

Carol L said...

I loved that plaid paper when I had it but I'm pretty sure all I have left are small scraps but it made another great set of Halloween cards. I just love those little squares with the images along with the embossed panel. Hopefully it's good news for Shawn today. I just spoke to my friend this morning and her SIL had his knee replaced early this morning already. so it must be knee-fixing Wednesday! Best wishes to Shawn and you both today! hugs

Vicki said...

Adorable