Friday, October 6, 2023

Bag of Bones Set

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's to be a showery day today then tomorrow it's going to get a bit cooler. Low 40's for overnight temps! Crazy weather! Today I will be putting the finishing touches on my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together tomorrow for World Card Making Day! I am excited to see my friends as it's been awhile. I got 3 regular cards to make with them and 2 Halloween!

My cards for today are made with the Bag of Bones bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog. It's a fun stamp set with alot of parts & pieces as well as coordinating dies. I paired my stamp set with some retired Cast A Spell DSP for a fun Halloween card. If your keeping count this is set #31.






Card Details:

Stamps: Bag of Bones
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White, Cast A Spell DSP (retired-2009)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Old Olive Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

One day I sat and went thru packs of DSP and matched papers with stamp sets and that was how most of my cards were created. I had a huge supply of Halloween papers that I really wanted to use and I feel that I accomplished that! I will have lots of Halloween cards for years to come!

Tomorrow is my last set of Halloween cards so I hope you will stop back to check them out!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's such a cute skeleton image and those papers and little bows are just perfect! It's been fun seeing you create all these fun cards this month, and I hope your stamp day tomorrow is fun too with all your friends. Happy Friday hugs!

Vicki said...

Love these!