Saturday, October 14, 2023

Two Tone Flora HB

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's a rainy, dreary day here in PA and I plan to do laundry and clean out the bedroom closet which really needs it! I have put that chore off way too long! Yesterday I went to the stamp show and we were in & out within 45 minutes. Not too much that caught our eye. Alot of my favorite vendors were not there. I was disappointed and walked out empty handed.

Today I have card #2 to share with you from last Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one was a favorite!




Such pretty colors and those flowers are very fun to create!

Card Details:

Stamps: Two Tone Flora, Inspired Thoughts (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen (retired)
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Basic White, Fancy Flora DSP (retired)
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Two Tone Flora Dies, Pretty Flowers EF (retired), Subtle EF (retired), Gold Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful, definitely my kind of card. Sorry the stamp show was disappointing. It is a dreary day here too. Enjoy your day my friend. 😊

Carol L said...

what I love most about this card is that wonderful sentiment! It's gorgeous and so are those pretty flowers, colors and papers with embossing! I'd have been so disappointed coming out of a stamp show empty handed, but at least you got to see what's out there even if nothing floated your boat. Look at how much money you saved! There's always a bright side to everything, right?! Happy Saturday hugs, stay dry and good luck with that closet too.