Monday, October 2, 2023

Spooky Bingo Bits

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! The weather here was pretty nice yesterday and we are in for warm weather most of this week. Today I have my house cleaning to work on then I need to get back to working on some treats for Halloween. Here lately it seems to not be enough hours in the day! I am also hoping to have my friends over for Stamp Day w/ Friends this Saturday since it is World Card Making Day! My girls love getting together on this "holiday"!

My cards that I am sharing today uses a retired stamp set from 2011 called Spooky Bingo Bits. I actually used this set twice this Halloween season so here is the first group...






Card Details:

Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits (retired-2011)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit (retired), Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew DSP (retired-2013)
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch (retired), 1 1/4 " Scalloped Circle Punch (retired), Sparkle Gems, Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have quite a bit of the Witches Brew DSP left that will have to get used another time.
It was nice pulling out the Summer Starfruit color. It is a rather odd color but looks good here.

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

that trio of fun Halloween circles look perfect on this Halloween design! I love how the black chevrons on the edges pick up the black color on the circle images - a perfect blend of colors and fun! Enjoy this gorgeous day too - time to open windows and let some fresh polluted air in the house LOL Monday Hugs

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love this!! So cute!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Deb

Vicki said...

So cute, love that DSP!