Monday, October 9, 2023

Fall Apple Treats

 Hello & Happy Monday!
 
Hope you had a nice weekend! The Fall weather has finally made it's way to PA. The leaves are slowly starting to change colors but nothing vibrant yet. Yesterday was football day and Kelsey & Shady came over for the day since she was off. We made a turkey dinner w all the fixings since the weather is much cooler. 
Today I am sharing a sweet Fall treat that I made up a few weeks ago. One day I was going thru drawers to see what I had in my stash. I found these Gift Card Enclosures that Stampin Up! carried a few years ago. Here is a picture of them...



I had 8 of them left in my stash and decided to make them into a holder for some yummy treats.




I had just gotten a box of Little Debbie Oatmeal Pies (a favorite), Ghiradelli Chocolate Caramel Apple Pie Squares and Tootsie Roll Caramel Apple Pops and I combined them into my Gift Card Enclosure holders. I wrapped a belly Band around it using retired Summer Picnic DSP then stamped an apple from the retired Tart N Tangy stamp set. Everything I used is retired.

Project Details:

Stamps: Tart n Tangy (retired-2008)
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White, Terracotta Tile (retired), Gold Foil Paper, Gift Card Enclosures (retired), Summer Picnic DSP (retired-2008)
Accessories: Gathered Leaves Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), 
Terracotta Tile Ribbon (retired), Gilded Gems (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I already handed a few of these out and gave to the girls on Saturday.
Audrey just gushed over hers. I was hoping she did not request any because I do not have anymore of the holders left.

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy









2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are so cute and I love that you found autumn-related candy treats to fill them with! You decorated them all perfectly for the season with the green apple designs too. That turkey dinner sounds yummy and a perfect way to celebrate the cooler weather coming in these days. Have a great Monday! Hugs!

Vicki said...

So cute!!!