Thursday, October 19, 2023

Baby's 1st Halloween

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

For some reason I thought today was Friday! 
Guess I am super anxious for the Christmas movies to start on the Hallmark Channel!
Even though I have Christmas on my mind I have a Halloween card to share with you today that Audrey requested for her great granddaughter that was born in July. She wanted something cutesy so again the Pick of the Patch worked great for this!




Card Details:

Stamps: Pick of the Patch, Sentiment was computer generated
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival (retired), Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Cajun Craze, Them Bones DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Pick of the Patch Builder Punch, Cajun Craze Enamel Dots (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card was quick & easy to make as I just used scraps from the DSP and my happy jacks were already stamped and put together. I just love this set and I hope that it carries over next year! I know that usually does not happen but I really like these happy jacks and the nice sentiments that come with it!

Yesterday I played a little bit with some Christmas sets and made a few treats holders. I will stop there since Christmas candy isn't out yet and I usually like my treat holders to match my candy. I also picked up a Halloween puzzle last weekend that I am dying to start! 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

I've never seen a baby's first Halloween card, so this is so cute and perfectly unique to treasure through the years. The papers, jacks and perfect little bow all look great! Yesterday I thought it was Thursday all day, so you and I must be rushing things too much! LOL Enjoy your day and Friday will be here before you can blink your eyes twice LOL Hugs

Vicki said...

Oh my, this is sooo adorable. I love your happy jacks and the DSP is perfect. Enjoy your day. 🎃

D'Ann said...

Perfect sweet card for baby! Love the set and layout, just adorbs!