Saturday, October 28, 2023

Russell Stover Halloween Boxes

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Looking like a beautiful day ahead here in PA! So far this morning we've had some brilliant sunshine and warm temps. Going to get to 80 later today!
 
Yesterday I did some stamping then Kelsey & Mr Shady did a surprise visit! I never even got my laundry started. Not sure today that I will have any luck but I can do it tomorrow while football is on. This evening we are headed to Harrisburg to a concert at a music venue. Shawn has been wanting to go see Paul Cauthen so Kelsey & I are going along. I hope we aren't out too late tonight.

This past Thursday Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper usually does a Craft With Me LIVE on Facebook. The day before she posts about what we need to make the project with her. I missed the LIVE but I did play along when I had some free time. Here is the directions of what we needed if your interested in making this.


I said that I think Marisa had ESP because I had 4 of the Russell Stover Marshmallow treats in my cupboard to use for Halloween. And these are what I made...




These were so quick & easy to whip up! I will most likely use these again for Christmas. I love the Russell Stover Marshmallow treats. The also have very good sugar free treats, too!

Since I used a variety of Stampin Up! products on these I did not list them.
If you need to know anything please leave me a comment and i'll answer it for you.

Thanks Marisa for always inspiring and encouraging us to use our supplies!

********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make sure to get out and enjoy this beautiful day!
Rain headed our way tomorrow!
~Wendy










3 comments:

Vicki said...

These are adorable. I love Halloween and these fun treats are perfect. Marisa is such an inspiration. 🎃💀👻

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, these are so incredibly cute and I love them all!! Nice work on each one of them. I hope you enjoy the concert tonight too, this weather is nothing short of spectacular for late October! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I might make some for Christmas treats!