Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Happy Halloween, my friends!

Today I have a cute treat box to share with you that I made using the Tricks & Treats Dies. I like that the set of dies has this particular die in it to make a box! Once I had my boxes diecut, I glued them together and then decorated it with some Them Bones DSP. Take a look...




I found the individually wrapped Halloween Oreo cookies at Sam's Club back at the end of August. I know that Audrey loves giving these cookie out to the kids she knows! I also kept my packaging in the same colors to match the cookie wrapper.

Project Details:

Stamps: Tricks & Treats, Sentiment from Spooky Fun (retired)
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Them Bones DSP
Accessories: Tricks & Treats Dies, Classic Label Punch (retired), Nested Essentials Dies, Glow in the Dark Bats & Ghosts, Hand Held Hole Punch, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have sold 9 of these cookie totes! The last one I gave to Kelsey's manager at work for Halloween. She's been very helpful to Kelsey recently and she just loved the cookies!

And I was recently at Sam's Club and they now have the Christmas Oreo Cookies in the individual wrappers! Of course, I had to grab a box to decorate for Christmas!

Last evening we did not go to the parade as it was raining & got very windy but hopefully tonight we will be able to sit out to hand candy out to the trick or treaters! 

*******************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & happy Trick or Treat!
~Wendy





4 comments:

Carol L said...

I love those little treat boxes with the oreos and those cookies make for the perfect treat! Thanks for the cute and fun Halloween card, I love those little skeletons! Have a happy and fun Halloween tonight! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! My stamping friend gave me one of these filled with candy last night, but the oreos you found make these extra special! How fun! And thanks for the fun card you sent too....my stamping friends loved it!

Vicki said...

These are super cute! Happy Halloween 🎃🎃👻

D'Ann said...

Happy Halloween, Wendy! Those are really cute little treat boxes. I was on the fence with this set but probably getting it for next year's treats!