Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Bridal Shower

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is going well so far!
I had a doctor appointment last evening for my 6 month check up. All went well. Got blood drawn to check my A1C and my thyroid levels. Also got my flu shot! I'm not usually one to get all these shots that are available these days but after being sick last Fall I decided to get the flu shot for the 2nd year. My arm is a bit sore this morning but so far so good!

Today I am sharing a bridal shower card that Audrey requested a few weeks ago.
She usually gives me the invitation to make something that matches it but this time she only gave me the colors. The colors being: Burgundy, Navy & Gold. 
This is what I made for her...




I don't have much in stamps for this occasion so I pulled out my old standby set called Love & Laughter and got busy!

Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Laughter (retired), Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink: Baroque Burgundy (retired), Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Baroque Burgundy (retired), Basic White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Bouquet of Love Hybrid EF (retired), Deckled Rectangle Dies, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Festive Pearls, Burgundy Sheer Ribbon (retired), Gold Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She was so happy with this card! 
It is for her one granddaughter who is getting married in December. 
She sure has a lot of big life events going on!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Can you believe that we are 1 week away from Halloween!
Crazy how fast time flies by anymore!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

So pretty. The gold accents make it so elegant. ❤️

Carol L said...

I've always loved this pretty gown with all the words in the shape. It makes for a great bridal card! Gotta love that pretty bow with all the sparkle added too.