Tuesday, October 10, 2023

For A Special Friend

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope that your week is off to a great start!
Yesterday I got Audrey's card order all finished and ready to deliver to her. I straightened up my stamp table and i'm now ready to move on to working on some Thanksgiving cards. I may just take a break today and relax after a busy few weeks and then hit the ground running tomorrow. I am burnt out...

Today I am sharing a special card that I made for a special friend for her recent birthday! She is one of the sweetest people I know and has a heart of gold. Her favorite colors are purple & green and I used those colors in her card. Take a look...



Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Florets (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam, Basic White
Accessories: Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Soft Seafoam Ribbon (retired), Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins (retired), Blending Brushes, Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved this years Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks! The variety of different masks to create different types of cards in minutes! When thinking of sunflowers most people think to do them in a yellow color but I knew my recipient loved purple & green so that is the route I went in making this special card. I loved the outcome of using these 2 lighter colors than a bolder purple & green. I have seen these sunflowers done in blues & pinks as well and all of which were beautiful. I used a retired Corner Rounder Punch on 2 of the corners to give it a different look. So fun!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

You're making me blush Wendy, but thanks for the kind words and thanks too for this gorgeous birthday card done in my most favorite color combination. I'm amazed that you even remembered my favorite colors but I just LOVE this card and will always treasure it. I love how you stamped those beautiful flower colors and added that mint-colored bow. It's just a true beauty and I thank you for remembering my special day. I'm very blessed to have good friends like you in my life. Happy Tuesday my friend! Hugs!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful Birthday card! I love those flowers in shades of purple! Well done my friend!