Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Pocket Card


Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm alittle under the weather today so I decided to pass on doing the Sketch Challenge this week. Maybe tomorrow if my headache goes away i'll attempt it.
The card i'm sharing today I made a week or so ago and never got to post it. Most know that I participate in a Holiday Craft Show every November & December so I have to make three times the amount of Christmas cards till November gets here. I really enjoy making pocket cards so here is another one that just took shape one day when I sat down and started coloring my image.

The image is from Forever Friends. Not a company here in the USA but overseas. I ordered a bunch of stamps from this company a few years ago and absolutely LOVE coloring them and making them into a card. I used more retired Dashing DSP on this and i'm sure you'll be seeing more of it as my pack is getting down there. I'm really trying to use up what I have before I order more holiday papers.


Forever Friends Pocket Card:

Stamps: Forever Friends, Sentiment from PaperTreyInk (PTI)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, GP White, Dashing DSP (retired)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Button, 1/8 Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Hot Glue, Glue Pen, Ultrafine Glitter, MS Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Pearl Brad, 2 Tags Die from SU, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for now!
Hope you all have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! LOVE this adorable pocket card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Love your cute little pocket card!

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Totally adorable Pocket Card, Wendy!! I hope you're feeling better now. Hugs!