Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Playing Catch Up...

Hello!!

I'm back to share with you another Christmas card made with Lesley's Merry Monday's Challenge. I never had a chance to do the first week's challenge and tonight I had plenty of time on my hands to work on it.

Below is the sketch for the 1st week and my samples....




I'm really liking this card as well.
All the colors & papers went together nicely and that makes me a happy girl! :)


Merry Monday Week #! Challenge Card:

Stamps: Bright Hopes (set #11)
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Neenah WHite, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, SU Snow Burst EF., Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon, Gold Beads, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for tonight!
Gonna watch some tv with hubby then head to bed!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, I love this image and the textured background is fantastic.

Carol L said...

You did a great job with this card! I love the gold beads on the tree, and that dsp is SO pretty too!