Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sketch Challenge 366

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your having a great day so far!
Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS and yes, it's another one of my favorite challenges!
I'm still working on some Sympathy cards for my card rack so I took advantage of this challenge for that.....

Below is the layout & my sample....





Sketch Challenge 366 Card:

Stamps: Hope for Comfort, Heartfelt Thanks (set # 2)
Ink: Almost Amethyst & Certainly Celery SU Markers, Memento Black
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Neenah White, Prints Pack 6X6 Almost Amethyst DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF., SU Circle Punches, SU Pearls, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vikki said...

That is such a pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, this card is so beautiful. When I saw the SCS sketch challenge this week, I thought it was too 'busy' for me. However, after seeing yours, I will definitely be giving it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carol L said...

Great take on the challenge, and I love the soft colors and pretty floral image! The embossed circles look great too!