Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Challenge 357

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and you know I always try to play along with it! :)
The colors are: Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze.
I have 2 very good friends who's birthdays are this week and I needed to get their cards made ASAP! I went thru my image box and found these images from a SU set called Flower of the Month. It went well with today's colors!




Color Challenge 357 Cards:

Stamps: Flower of the Month, Perfectly Penned (set #3)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, Neenah White
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon, Designer Frames EF, Wide Oval Punch, SU Basic Pearls, Scor Tape

I really like these and hope you do too!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thank you for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love that pleated ribbon!!!

Debbie said...

Wow, love how you used the punches on the bottom and how you used the ribbon, both cards are gorgeous and your friends will love them.

Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm sure your friends will LOVE these! Gorgeous!