Monday, January 23, 2012

Merry Monday Week #4


Hello & Happy Monday!

Today is Lesley's 4th week of Merry Monday's Christmas Card Challenge!
I have come to love this challenge because I work on making Christmas Cards all year long for the craft show! This challenge will really be a big help for me this year! :)

Below is Lesley's sketch and my card samples!
Take a look...




Merry Monday Week #4 Card:

Stamps: Snow Buddies (set #7), Petite Pairs (set #8)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Neenah White, Micheal's Glitter Paper, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Word Window Punch, Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, SU Snow Burst EF., MS Snowflake Punch, Silver Beads, Glue Pen, Ultrafine Glitter, The Paper Studio Snowflake Punch, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
The hubby is home from work so time to get supper rollin!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!!
~Wendy

11 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love the blue colors on this adorable Christmas card! Congrats on your win too! You go girl!!

Jean McKenzie said...

How pretty! I love the blue and white - cool colours!!

My Creative Side said...

So cute! Love the blues for Christmas cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable, so love those snowmen!!!

Kim Evans said...

gorgeous card!! snowmen always make me smile!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You do such inspiring work with your Christmas cards. I just love looking at all the details.

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty, love the snowman and the blue :)

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is fabulous, those snowmen are adorable.

Janice M said...

Too cute! Love the shades of blue you used together.

Lesley said...

Super sweet card Wendy! I love those rosy cheeks on your snowmen! So happy to have you on board next week. I hope you received my email.
Smiles,
Lesley

Carol Lucas said...

Just read all your comments: I agree with them all. Such cute snowmen: love everything about your card.