Monday, January 30, 2012

Merry Monday Week #5

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope your all doing well!! It was a busy but fun weekend here at the Aungst Residence. Saturday, we went to my parent's house to celebrate my older brother, Greg's 52nd birthday. We were there early in the afternoon till late that nite and I was pooped till my head hit the pillow! My Mom planned all these games that we all could play on the Wii and her & my Dad thought up to have prizes and a door prize. Needless to say, Shawn, Kelsey & Ryan all walked away with envelopes with a few bucks in them and then Shawn's name was pulled for the door prize! It was so fun and great to see the whole family having many laughs!

So, as you know, last week Lesley from over at Always Playing With Paper chose my card for the Merry Monday Winner Week #3! I was so excited! This week I am Guest Designing for the Merry Monday Week #5 Challenge. Take a look below at Lesley's sketch & my sample for the week!



I wasn't quite sure what to do this week for the challenge. So, I went looking thru my Christmas stash and found these felt holly & berries from Stampin Up! These were a birthday gift from my dear friend, Vicki Burdick a few months back and I never did anything with them because of moving & getting settled into our new home before the holidays. I grabbed my matching Holly Berry Bouquet DSP and it all came together nicely! :)
I hope you like my card and i'd like to Thank Lesley for this opportunity to Guest Design this week!!! I am having ALOT of fun!! :)



Merry Monday Week #5 Challenge Card:

Stamps: Sentiment from Contempo Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Accessories: Sweet N Sassy Scallop Die, Circle Nestibilities, Wild Wasabi Grosgrain, Stamp A Ma Jig, Gold Beads, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, after a fun weekend it's time to get started on doing the housework.
It's not as fun as stamping but someone's gotta do it!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great Monday!!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Lucky you to be chosen as a guest designer--can't think of a better stamper! CUTE, sweet card!

Lesley said...

Cute card Wendy! Those felt pieces are adorable. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Thank you so much for designing with me this week.
Smiles,
Lesley

Vicki Burdick said...

so sweet Wendy, congrats on the GT spot, you so deserve it!!

Carol L said...

Congrats on the GT position, and with cards like this, it's easy to see why they chose you!! I'm saving a copy of this fantastic card for inspiration in the future because I just LOVE it!!
On another note.......I'm so happy that your family is together again and you're having fun :) Best wishes always :)

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Awesome job with the sketch and CONGRATS!! Your on a roll with these Christmas cards!

None None said...

This is just adorable! I love that DSP and the gold brads in the corners are just the perfect touch!