Thursday, January 12, 2012

Santa Pocket Card


Hello & Happy Thursday!!

Hope you all had a great day!
I made my way to my stamp room to make something for me for a change! I checked the challenge on SCS and it wasn't calling my name so I did not participate. Instead, I made a pocket card with a Santa image from my box. I will need tons of Christmas cards come the end of the year so it won't hurt to get workin on them. I absolutely love Christmas and enjoy making cards for it!



Pocket cards are so easy to make and this past year I started using them to attach a gift card. On this card I used some scraps of Holiday Treasures DSP along with some Riding Hood Red & Chocolate Chip cardstock. I used my 2 Tags Die from Stampin Up for the tag that pulls out of the pocket and added my sentiment that I cut out with my Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilties, Lastly, I added Riding Hood Red Grosgrain and some glitter to my Santa's hat.



Santa Pocket Card:

Stamps: Jolly Ole St Nick
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, PTI White, Holiday Treasures DSP
Accessories: 2 Tags Die, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Riding Hood Red Grosgrain, Hot Glue, Kaiser Red Beads, Glue Pen, Ultrafine Glitter, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Before I go, I want to give another shout out to my sweet little doggie, Fluffy on her 14th birthday today! Also my stamp girl, Deb R is celebrating her birthday too! Happy Birthday to both of them! :)

Well, that is all for tonight!
Watching some tv and heading off to bed shortly!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy Happy, Fluffy!Saw the cute photo on FB, Wendy! 14 is a good life! Love your little pocket card!

Carol L said...

I've never seen a pocket card before but this is really cute! I LOOOOOVE those retired papers - some of my all-time favorite Christmas papers from SU!

Debbie said...

Wow, this is great!! You really have a head start for next year if you keep this up.

Hugs
Debbie

Rose Ann said...

I love your Santa Pocket Card, Wendy! Pretty papers, and your Santa is so cute with the bit of sparkle!