Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ways to Use It Challenge 365

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the Ways to Use It Challenge from over at SCS. It is Michelle's (Tygerpaws11) birthday this week and we were challenged to make a birthday card with some of our favorite things! So, I used my new favorite color from Stampin Up called Pool Party! It's a mix between Cool Caribbean and Soft Sky. A very pretty blue....atleast I think so!
I also used a new stamp set, designer paper, ribbon & brads that my friend got me for Christmas! It is all from the Stampin Up SaleABration Mini Catalog.
I think you'll like....so take a look!

Ways to Use It Challenge 365 Card:

Stamps: Fresh Vintage SAB'12 (set #4), Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade & Pool Party SU Markers
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilties, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Hope ya like!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty Wendy

Hugs
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

What a beauty!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This one is just so pretty and girly!

Janice M said...

Very pretty Wendy! Love the colors!