Monday, January 16, 2012

Merry Monday Week #3


Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! We did but it always seems to fly by so fast!

Today, there is another challenge from over at Always Playing with Paper. I have come to enjoy this sketch challenge that Lesley throws out each week! It will certainly give me a stock pile of Christmas cards come the end of the year!

Below is her sketch and my samples....





Merry Monday Week #3 Card:

Stamps: Festive & Fun
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Holly Embossed CS from Penny Black, Holiday Treasures DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Hot Glue, Gold Beads, Scor Tape


A quick & simple card that I love!


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

11 comments:

Carol L said...

Way to use up that retired dsp! This one is a real beauty! I love the clean design!

Jetstudio Designs said...

I really like the image and the layout on this one. Great card!

None None said...

Wow! I love this - great use of the DSP and the embossed background is fabulous!

Lesley said...

I love your card Wendy! It is clean, bright and awesome! So happy you have been enjoying the sketches! Yes you will be ready for next Christmas! Thank you for joining me at Merry Monday.
Lesley

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Wendy!!1

LeAnne said...

You are making me wish I had gotten this stamp set....this is CA-UTE!!!

Lacie Root said...

I love this the stripes, they are so cool and the this just says happy to me.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the DP and image you used. The added texture is wonderful.

Carol Lucas said...

Very nice! I like the colors and paper you used and the little bow adds a wonderful touch!

Shelia said...

this is an adorable card. I love that image!

LeAnne said...

Hey Wendy, congrats on your Merry Monday win with this super sweet card! I'll be expecting this in my mailbox in December, LOL!