Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Color Challenge 358


Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge day over at SCS.
The colors are: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink & Pink Pirouette.
Pretty colors for a Valentine's Day card, wouldn't you say?!!

I had one heck of a time getting a good picture of my card today because I used embossing folders instead of any stamps. It's really hard to pick that up and hopefully you can see it.
Overall, I do like the card. I have all these embossing folders that I really need to use! It was pretty quick & simple which is a good thing since I got this sinus headache thing going on again. I guess with our weather being so back & forth it's hard to shake it.


Color Challenge 358 Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Neenah White
Accessories: Sizzix Embossing Folders, MS Heart Border Punch, Silver Heart Button, Pretty in Pink 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. TFS

Carol L said...

The embossing shows up perfectly on my computer! Gorgeous card!!

Vicki Burdick said...

OH MY, it is gorgeous Wendy, love that punched edge and pretty little ribbon!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is my idea of a classic Valentine! Love it!

Erin said...

Your card is wonderful!!!