Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sketch Challenge 370

Hello & Happy Wednesday!!

WOW, today is February 1st already!!! Last night Shawn & I were talking about the big event that happened a year ago out in Joplin, MO......we had almost 2 foot of snow! Yep, one year ago today, he was stranded at work and eventually ended up walking home in blizzard conditions. I remember it was soooo cold and blustery! Big difference compared to the weather we are having today! It's beautiful here in PA today....temps in the upper 50's! I'll happily take the winter we've had this year! :)

Also today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS. Korin from Sweet n Sassy Stamps gave us this awesome layout! Check it out and my samples below....





I absolutely love this door that opens for a message inside!
I will use this sketch again for sure!!


Sketch Challenge 370 Card:

Stamps: Scented Garden (set #12), Perfectly Penned
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Blushing Bride, Neenah White
Accessories: MS Doily Border Punch, SU Square Lattice EF, May Arts Ribbon, Amuse White Pearls, Stamp A Jig, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is super cute Wendy, I did not even look at the sketch this morning! Love the colors you used!!!

Carol L said...

This is so pretty!! I love that floral image and the fonts on the sentiment! Super job on the sketch!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! Love that lower flap opening...so unique! Ya know, I remember your blog post about the blizzard and it's hard to believe a year has passed already! We had summery temps today in upper 60's...such weird weather!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You rocked this sketch! Love the colors you chose!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done...I really like this technique...I have to give them one a try.

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE what you did with this sketch Wendy!!