Monday, February 13, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge Week #7

Hello & Happy Monday!

It's time for another challenge from over at Lesley's blog Always Playing with Paper. I have come to love this challenge and look forward to Mondays! From this weekly challenge, I now have 7 Christmas cards ready for the holiday season this year!

Below is Lesley's sketch for this week and my sample...


I struggled with this sketch at first. I think it was the image I was gonna use and then I changed my mind and went with Dasher! I love this reindeer!

Merry Monday Challenge Week #7 Card:

Stamps: Perfect Endings, Dasher
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Gold Beads, Soft Suede Grosgrain, Gold Metallic Ribbon, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for tonight!
The Voice is just about over and my bed is calling my name!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good nite!
~Wendy

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty - and you used my absolute favorite image! Love Dasher and your beautiful card.
Lynn

Lesley said...

This is really pretty Wendy! I love Dasher too. So happy that you are enjoying the challenge, thank you for your kind words.
Smiles,
Lesley

Carol L said...

This is a great sketch, and I love the card you made! Dasher will always stay in my stamp collection - I love him too! I love the bling you added to his antlers! Cute!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I know you are posting adorable Christmas, but Happy Valentine's Day!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You're a step ahead of all of us with your Christmas cards (0= Gorgeous!

Janice M said...

Great job with the sketch! The ones with double ovals like that always throw me but you rocked it!!

JD/ Jill said...

Really nice job with the sketch! Happy Valentine's day to you. Yesterday, I had a great day, at our one of our favorite Scrapbook stores...I think you know which one I mean...

Shelia said...

I almost used Dasher for this week's challenge too. He works perfectly! Lovely card!

Bonnie said...

This is a perfect layout for Dasher! Love what you did with it.

Susie said...

Very lovely card.

Lisa said...

Beautiful use of Dasher! I love the touches of gold!