Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Goodies

Hello again!

Well, I made it back!
Hubby went to bed after supper and I have not seen or heard from him since so he really needed the sleep. Just hope he feels better in the morning!

Below is the card I made for Shawn for Valentine's Day. I used Loads of Love images that I had in my Image Box. I'm trying really hard to use up what I have (and that's a huge boot shoe box filled to the gills with images!). I colored the truck a Cajun Craze color like our new Scion xB. I'm not real crazy about the color compared to the purple one we use to have. I tried to not make it so girly but it didn't matter much, he liked it and I guess that is all that matters!

Loads of Love card:

Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake/Kraft, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Early Espresso Wide Striped Grosgrain, Circle Punches, Small Heart Punch, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


And then I made some Valentine treats to give out.
I used several different designer papers and tried to kept them simple.






Valentine Treats:

Stamps: PS. I Love You
Ink: Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Memento Black
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Neenah White, Various DSP
Accessories: Lg Heart Punch, Scallop Heart Embosslit, Modern Label & Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape, Small Cello Bags, Snickers

Well, that is all for me tonight!
Time for bed!
Thanks again for stopping by & have a good nite!
~Wendy

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Cute treat bags, but now I have to go raid the candy jar...I like your card for your hubby, very nice. I have that stamp and keep forgetting to use it.
Hope your husband feels better soon!

Rose Ann said...

What a great Valentine for Shawn!! I love the colors and texture...and your coloring looks wonderful too!! Super treat bags as well!! Love them! ♥

Anonymous said...

Where is your card the DH made for you?

jimlynn said...

Your little treat bags look so yummy!
And your card.....adorable! LOVE that Loads of Love set (I think it was the first one I ever purchased) and always forget about using it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Lynn

Vicki Burdick said...

so cute Wendy, I love the color of your new car, I think I like it more than the purple!! Love the treats too!! super cute!!