Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ways To Use It Challenge 362

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's a rainy, dreary day here again.
One of those kind of days ya just feel like going back to bed and covering up your head!

I made my way downstairs for a few this afternoon to make my card for today's Ways To Use It Challenge 362. Cathymac is hosting today and she challenged us to make a card with "Bountiful Borders". Since I have been working on taking all my old cards off my card rack and refreshing it with new ones, i've started working on Anniversary cards first.
Below is my sample and another card for my rack!

Ways To Use It Challenge 362 card:

Stamps: SU Sentiment, Hero Arts Heart
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Vanilla, SU DSP
Accessories: MS Doily Punch, Oval & Scallop Oval Nestibilities, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


LOL As I was typing this up I couldn't think for the life of me what the name of that Stampin Up Designer paper is! I don't have time now to go check but will update that later!

Have to get my supper made quickly and then Shawn has a doctor appointment this evening so I need to get going!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty, and I love those crayon-like hearts! The punched borders look beautiful and I wish I still had that MS doily punch!

Vicki Burdick said...

It is awesome Wendy, Love those borders and pearls!!!