Friday, February 17, 2012

Catch Up Sketch Challenge

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I am playing catch up on some old Sketch Challenges from over at SCS.
I missed quite a few of them when we moved from Missouri back to PA and I wanted to play along. Better late than never!!



I'm still working on some fresh new Anniversary cards for my card rack.
This one I absolutely love with my favorite SU color, Marina Mist.


Sketch Challenge 349 card:

Stamps: Sentiment from Micheal's Dollar Bin
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Neenah White, Glitter Paper from Micheal's
Accessories: Heart Nestibilities, SU Square Lattice & Houndstooth EF's, Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones, Hot Glue, Scor Tape

So what do you think?

Below is my Valentine's Day card that Shawn made me. He printed out a template from some craft websight and made this along with a homemade envelope to fit it in.


I thought he did a REALLY good job and I loved it!

Well, finishing up supper then I have laundry to finish as well.
It seems like it never ends!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

These are great. LOVE all the blue in that first card and also the hearts and embossing. The second one is fabulous with the pop up heart! He did a great job on this!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Your card is beautiful with that glittered panel and I love the colors too! Your hubby is some kinda guy to make you a card! Give that man an extra hug - he deserves it for doing such a thoughtful thing!! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Your card is very pretty, and I'm quite fond of that Marina Mist paper too. It's such a neat color.
the card you received for Valentine's day is really nicely done...so special...I'm sure it will become a treasure for you

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just dreamy Wendy! Beautifully done!

Janice M said...

Beautiful card! How sweet of your DH to go to the effort to make your card! Love it!