Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ways To Use It Challenge 361


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the Ways To Use It Challenge over at SCS and we were challenged to make a Valentine's Day card and we were not allowed to use any pinks or reds!

So, I went with Concord Crush on my Valentine's Day card. I was intending on giving this card to Kelsey but she walked in as I was making it and just loved it. So much for the surprise! LOL



Ways To Use It Challenge 361 Card:

Stamps: Delightful Dozen (sentiment)
Ink: Concord Crush
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Neenah White, SU Glitter Paper, unknown heart paper
Accessories: SU Heart Punch, SU Scallop Heart Embosslit, MS Heart Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful - and I know it just shimmers and shines. So pretty.
Lynn

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous with those sparkly big hearts and teeny weeny hearts on the dsp! Great valentine!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can see why she loved it.... absolutely gorgeous!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice...like all the "bling"!

Rose Ann said...

You've done a wonderful job with the challenge, Wendy! Great color choice, and I love your sparkly hearts!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love all the sparkle, Wendy!

Janice M said...

So pretty! Love all the sparkle!! I have to smile everytime I'm writing on your blog when I see Jon there smiling at me from your sidebar! ;0)