Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Color Challenge & Sketch Challenge 351

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge day today and i'm also trying to catch up on older Sketch Challenges.
I was really stumped on mixing the colors with that sketch.
Guess my brain isn't working very well today! LOL

Below is the sketch from a few months ago.
The colors are: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink & Pink Pirouette.


Now my colors are so washed out in my pictures and I played around with different lights on & off but did not make much of a difference.
It is what it is!



Color Challenge 363 & Sketch Challenge 351 Card:

Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Pink Rhinestones from Micheal's, Hot Glue, Scor Tape

Well, that's all for today!
I feel like I lost my mojo here. Maybe I should go try again, we'll see!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Debbie said...

The pink and grey look so pretty together. You did a great job with the sketch.

Hugs
Debbie

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE this one with the fabulous colors! That ribbon is so perfect on here too. Gorgeous card.
Lynn

Carol L said...

You have such a knack for making beautiful cards without being overly ornate! I love the subtle look of this one with such pretty colors! Beautifully done!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Wendy, so elegant!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. TFS

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! So pretty!

Rose Ann said...

The gray and pink looks so pretty together...and I love the images too!! Wonderful sketch card, Wendy!!