Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sketch Challenge 373

Hello & Happy Wednesday! Today is Sketch Challenge day at SCS. Korin is the hostess this week and she asked me to make a sample for this week's sketch and I was happy to help! Below is her sketch and my samples....
When I first saw the sketch I was like, oh man, that looks like a toughie but I thought about it for a bit then got right to work! I love it when it comes together the way you picture it in your mind! I substituted the flower with my bunny. He is new to me and I have been anxious to use him. I was gonna cover him in glitter to make him look like a Peeps marshmellow bunny but then changed my mind. Really didn't feel like messing with glitter! I used some old SU Designer Paper called Sarah. It's so pretty & very springy, perfect for my Easter Bunny! Sketch Challenge 373 Card: Stamps: Delightful Dozen (sentiment) Ink: Memento Black Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Neenah White, Sarah DSP Accessories: Amuse Bunny Dies, MS Doily Punch, SU Square Lattice EF, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Basic Pearls, Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Hot Glue, Dimensionals, Scor Tape Hope you like! Well, that is all for today! Thank you for stopping by & have a great day! ~Wendy

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Well you nailed it. Love your CAS cards. Once again love the soft colors. It is perfect for Easter. Another stunner.

Hugs
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

It is wonderful and I think you couldn't have done any better!! It is perfect!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Oh my goodness! This is just too adorable! great colors! Very nicely done!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Saw this over on FB and just had to come take a closer peek! It's awesome!

Carol L said...

Again, this is one pretty card and I just love the colors! I found that MS doily punch at Michaels today - they had one left and it was marked way down, so I have one again! :)

dawnmercedes said...

ooh...loving that peep die!!

Shy said...

Love the bunny die! Where might I get me some? Very nice papers for Easter or spring.

Nan H said...

Wendy, this is sooo cute. Love the layout and the paper selection. It's so pretty and spring-y. I may have to get some of those bunny dies too!!

Bonnie said...

I am envious of that die! That is the cutest bunny and he looks so perfect on those Spring papers!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How cute! Adorable bunny esp with the pearls. Your papers are so freshly and Spring-y. Love it!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...that bunny die is so cute, Wendy!! I love the pretty papers, texture, and your pearls!! Beautiful!!