Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Color Challenge 362

Hello & Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I needed to make one more Valentines card for my son and the Color Challenge fit it perfectly! The colors today are: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue & Kraft/Crumb Cake. I'm not real thrilled with my picture but it's the best I could do to show the embossed panel on the front.

ETA*** I took some new pictures today. Hopefully you can see the embossing better on these!




Color Challenge 362 Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Kraft/Crumb Cake, Neenah White
Accessories: Sizzix EF's, MS Heart Border Punch, Silver Heart Button, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Hot Glue, Scor Tape

If your thinking you seen this card before, you have! I cased a card I made a few weeks ago in different colors. I wanted to make sure I got plenty of use out of those 2 embossing folders!

Well, my hubby just got in from work and he's out in the kitchen making a special dinner for us for Valentine's Day! We have never gone out to dinner on this day because every place is usually packed and this way we include the kids and that's fine with me!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet Wendy!! Enjoy your special dinner!!!

Carol L said...

I love the embossed Valentine greeting and the colors rock! Happy Heart day to you and hubby, and I hope you're having a fabulous dinner:)

JD/ Jill said...

Great job with the color challenge to make this pretty Valentine card!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful job with the color challenge!! I love all of your embossing, and your pretty heart border!!