Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another Sketch Challenge

Hello & Happy Saturday!!

It's gonna be a busy but fun day at our house today!
We are having a Scion meet here and Amy R. has made an entire meal for everyone. The one guys birthday was last week and we had to cancel it because they were calling for bad weather. So she made and decorated a red velvet cake and like 2 dozen of cupcakes! They look amazing and I can't wait to have one, maybe 2!!! LOL

So, today i'm still playing catch up with the SCS Sketch Challenges.
Today is Sketch Challenge 350....





I flipped the sketch so I could use this beautiful image!


Sketch Challenge 350 Card:

Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful, SU Sentiment
Ink: Memento Balck, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice & Seeing Spots EF's, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Pretty in Pink 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend, friends!
~Wendy

6 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty, that's one of favorite stamp sets, I had to quick purchas it before the stamp was retired.

jimlynn said...

Like how you flipped the sketch! A beautiful card!
Lynn

Carol L said...

I just love that stamp set and your card is gorgeous! Have one of those cupcakes for me too while you're at it :)

Debbie said...

Love what you did with the sketch by flipping it.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. Enjoy your red velvet cupcake..but have 3, one for me.

Janice M said...

So pretty! I LOVED this sketch and used it several times. It's perfect for larger images.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think I am all caught up on your lovely cards, Wendy! Love this sketch with the diagonal swash! Nicely done!