Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ways To Use It Challenge 360


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the Ways to Use It Challenge over at SCS and we were challenged to do Repetition stamping on our projects! I had a friend that was here last nite to purchase some cards and seen that I ran out of Get Well cards so today I decided I needed to get working on more. I pulled out this old but gorgeous Penny Black Blush stamp and stamped 3 flower images in Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade. I added some Everyday Enchantment DSP, some Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon and my sentiment and called it done! And might I say I am pretty happy with it too! I think it's so cheerful & springy and hopefully it will cheer someone up!



Ways To Use It Challenge 360 Card:

Stamps: Penny Black Blush, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade SU Markers
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Neenah White
Accessories: Circle Punch, SU Square Lattice EF, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Amuse White Pearls, Stamp A Ma Jig, Dimensionals, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Hope ya like!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! I love the layout and colours.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely...Great color combo, again...Your colors really pop!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I saw this on SCS today and LOVE it! Well, technically, I saw someone else's who linked back to you and I'm glad I found your site. Great work! I'm joining!