Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Under the Weather....



Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm way behind on any challenges and hope to catch up soon!

I have been sick since last Wednesday and in bed most of the weekend.
Monday evening I pulled myself out of bed to go to the doctors since I wasn't getting any better. The wheezing was getting worse and my energy level is completely zapped.
The Dr. told me I am on the verge of Pneumonia (and hopefully we caught it in time) with Bronchitis and a Sinus Infection. I guess I did it up right this time! I feel pretty bad. :(
I got a Z-pack (Zithromax) and was told to keep on the Mucenix with lots of fluids and rest. I dislike being confined to my bedroom but I don't want anyone else to get this. Not sure if it's contagious or not, she didn't say! I will go back in 2 weeks for a recheck to see if my lungs are sounding better.

I'm really missing my stamp table and doing the Merry Monday Challenges so hopefully in a few days I can get down there to get my card made. Dr said it would take a few more days till I felt good again. Lots of fluids and rest..and that means lots of surfing SCS and all your wonderful blogs! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Nan said...

Take good care of yourself. We count on you for inspiration and motivation! Get well soon!

Cindy said...

You poor thing! My hubby and I are just getting over this crap too and it is the worst!!! Hope you are feeling better soon....eat soup and watch movies.
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Carol L said...

Gees Wendy, wasn't your hubby just sick recently too?! Sorry you're not feeling well :( Have the hubster make you some home-made chicken soup! It'll cure your ills in no time ;)

jimlynn said...

Oh I hope you start feeling better now! That Z Pack works absolute wonders on me when I come down with this mess! Hang in there and take care of yourself!
Lynn

Rose Ann said...

I'm so sorry you haven't been well, and I hope you're feeling better soon...Wendy! Love & hugs!! ♥

JD/ Jill said...

Oh No, Hope you are feeling much better. Hubby had a terrible cold...took him a long time to get rid of it...I think he got rid of it by passing it on to me...so I have sort of an idea what you are talking about when you talk about a zapped energy level...Spring is coming...maybe that will be the pep that we need...Hope you have a much better weekend!