Friday, February 3, 2012

Just for Fun


Hello & Happy Friday!

Today, I did some stamping just for me! It's always fun to do that!
I have a few birthdays coming up and my card rack is looking pretty low on birthday cards as well so I will try to get a bunch made in the coming days!
I grabbed a pack of retired A Walk in the Park DSP and matched up colors I needed. I colored another flower image from the retired set called Scented Garden. I love this rose image! I used an EK Success Punch for some interest and then added my sentiment & bow with pearl brad. I think it has a springy feel to it and I love the look of the punch!




Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Scented Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Neenah White, A Walk in the Park DSP
Accessories: Word Window & Modern Label Punch, EK Success Border Punch, Baja Breeze Grosgrain, Pearl Brad, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for me tonight!
Tomorrow i'm off to spend the afternoon with my stamp girls at Deb K's Amuse party then I hope to do some stamping afterwards!
I'll share what I make then!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great Friday night!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Lesley said...

So pretty. Love all the layers.

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute, I like the colors that you used!

Janice M said...

Very pretty! LOVE all the layers on this one!