Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sketch Challenge 348

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!

On Sunday I went in search of some sketches that I could use to make some more holiday cards for the craft show that comes in November. I usually make about 25 cards for myself and the rest go towards the show. I found a bunch of Sketch Challenges that I missed towards the end of last year due to the move back to PA. I kept the sketches on my computer so I can go back and use them gradually. Here is the layout from Sketch Challenge 348 and my sample.



My card is a little washed out but I really think it's just my Taken with Teal ink pad. It's kinda wonky and of course I can't purchase another one because this color is no longer available. I love Taken with Teal!!!


Sketch Challenge 348 Card:

Stamps: Contempo Christmas, Heard From the Heart
Ink: Taken with Teal, Memento Black
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Taken with Teal, Neenah White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Accessories: Snow Burst EF, Ornament Punch, Silver Cord, Silver Beads, Stamp A Ma Jig, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


One more card for my Christmas card pile!!

Well, that is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Janice M said...

This is pretty! Love the colors on this one. I like the sketch too!