Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Color Challenge 361

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge day over at SCS.
The colors are: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade & Daffodil Delight.

I sat and thought about these colors for awhile before digging in to make my card. Right away daffodils came to mind and I found these pretty flowers in my Image Box. I colored them and then the rest of the card fell into place.



Color Challenge 361 Card:

Stamps: Flower of the Month
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Neenah White
Accessories: Seeing Spots & Square Lattice EF's, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilties, Gold Brads, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Hot Glue, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


I also went for the dessert option on this card. It was to use eyelets or brads!

Very pretty birthday card for in my stash, don't ya think?

Well, Shawn is on his way home from work so I need to go get my supper finished then take Fluffy for a walk. Another gorgeous day before snow comes tomorrow! Yes, I said SNOW! How can this be after all these gorgeous days we've been having! Ughh! Guess it's just a reminder that winter is still here....

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the clean, simple design of this sweet birthday card! Happy colors for a happy occasion! You keep that snow in PA and don't be sending any of it to VA! :-)

Lesley said...

This is wonderful Wendy! Happy colours for sure. Hopefully those bright hues will chase the snow away!

Janice M said...

Wendy this is so pretty! Love that big yellow bow, goes perfectly!

Rose Ann said...

I love the bright colors and great texture!! Such a happy card, Wendy!!