Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Different Kind of Card Day

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today we are having a Wii Day at our house with just my Mom & Dad, Shawn, Ryan & myself. We got together and made some dishes for supper, ate and now we are playing Wii Bowling! Always a fun time!

Anyways, I am taking a few minutes here to share a card I made real quick this afternoon before my company arrived. I found a tutorial on Pinterest and made my own!  These are called Screen Divider Cards and so fun to make!







The directions are also over on Splitcoaststampers in the tutorial section if interested in making this type of card.

I finally used my Butterfly Basics stamp set with coordinating thinlits and just love it! I have had this set since maybe February and finally inked it up! Such a fun stamp set with nice sentiments!

Hope you like my card today!


Screen Divider Card:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette, Smokey Slate, Memento Black
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Accessories: MS Doily Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch. Butterfly Thinlit Dies, White Pearls, Pistachio Pudding Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


Well, gotta get back to playing Wii with the gang!
Thanks for stopping by today & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

cute card Wendy!! Have fun with the fam!!!

Garden Girl Digs in Dirt said...

Why does your site tell me blocked because of spam when I try to pin a card?

Bonnie said...

Cool! I love this fold and the colors you've used! Great way to use this stamp set!