Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter Stamping Friends!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Just sharing a few more treats before heading out for our Easter Dinner today with my family!
I made these with my good friend, Deb's, Berry Basket. I have one ordered but it's on the backorder list at Stampin Up!. Deb was so kind to allow me to borrow it to make these. I think I made about 30 of them and the nice thing about these baskets are....they are very easy to put together! Can't wait until mine comes!

















These are the treats I made for each table setting for our Easter Dinner today. I love this Whipper Snapper bunny!







That's all I have for Easter this year! 
 I hope I have inspired you to create some sweet treats for your loved ones this Easter!

Wishing you all a very blessed Easter with your loved ones!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back tomorrow for another challenge from Merry Monday!
Happy Easter!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, love those berry baskets and I may need that Whippersnapper bunny too!!!