Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mother's Day Gift

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

This past weekend I spent some time at the stamp table making an adorable gift for my Mom for Mother's Day this year. The latest craze are the purses filled with cards. I have seen them all over Pinterest & Facebook and I eventually got sucked into making one for myself. I will put a link at the end for you to go and see how to make these for yourself.

Here we go!











Purse with 6- A2 size cards with matching envelopes, Tissue Box, Post It Note & RSVP Pen.


Stamps: Bloom for You, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Accessories: MS Doily Border Punch, Fun Flower Punch, Gold Buttons, Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stamp A Ma Jig, Tombow Liquid Multi Mono, 2 Sided Tape


Here is the link to making these purses.
 I did make some changes and I did not cut up the DSP the way it is in the tutorial.
 I did use the 2 - 4 X 8 pieces of DSP and cut the rest up the way I needed it.

I think my Mom is going to love this purse filled with goodies! I will add a gift card to it yet to complete her Mother's Day gift. I can see I will be making a bunch more of these! So fun!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

D'Ann said...

This is absolutely stunning! What a great gift for Mother's day! Thank you for sharing the link, I would have had a very hard time trying to this one out :)

Lesley said...

Wow! This is awesome!

Nan! said...

This is adorable! Looks like a lot of work, buy what a great gift set. Nice job! P.S. My birthday is in October...LOL!

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! So nicely done! Your Mother is going to love this gift.
Thanks for sharing the link!

Vicki Burdick said...

Guess I have not visited in awhile and missed all these goodies!!! Love them and now Imade to make some!!! Beautiful, I love this DSP!!