Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wedding Cards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Spent much of the day in my craft room today. I only came out to cook supper and let the doggies out to potty! LOL It was a really cold day here in PA. We have a freeze warning in effect for tonight & tomorrow night with temps around 32 degrees. We'll be lucky to get out of the low 50's the next few days. 

So, today I used the wedding set from the Occasions Mini called For the New Two. My card rack needs some wedding cards so since the set was already out on my table, time to get it inky!




Wedding Card 1:

Stamps: For the New Two
Ink: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Pink Pirouette SU Marker
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Something Borrowed DSP
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Metal Flower Button (from the Artisan Embellishment Kit), Glue Dots, Heart & Scallop Heart Nestibilities, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape





Wedding Card 2:

Stamps: For The New Two
Ink: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Something Borrowed DSP
Accessories: Oval Nestibilities, White Jute Ribbon, White Organza Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


I really like that Something Borrowed DSP!. Goes beautifully with this stamp set!


Well, that's all I have for today!
Tomorrow I head back to see my Pain Management Doctor in the afternoon. Unfortunately, my Sciatic pain has returned a few weeks ago so I need to get it taken care of.
Keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

These cards are just beautiful!

I know what you mean with the cold weather we are having. I kept wondering what happened to spring?

Hope the doctor can help you.

D'Ann said...

Beautiful cards! Sorry to hear your back pain is back, I hope you feel better soon. Oh boy, your creations are just amazing!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, I missed this DSP in the mini!!