Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Color Challenge #528

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I quickly made a card for the SCS Color Challenge 528.

Here are this week's colors...

Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake




This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest this morning. I'm not sure off hand who the maker was. I used Work of Art stamp set for my card.

I love the colors!


Color Challenge 528 Card:

Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Soft Sky Taffeta Ribbon, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Quick & easy and oh so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'm headed out shortly for a haircut so I need to get going!
Have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Patti said...

nice job Wendy everything is lined up so well I thought it was DSP
blessings