Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Color Challenge #526

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and since I am in need of some birthday cards this month I played along!

Here are the colors.....

Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Island Indigo

And the dessert option is to use flowers!
So I pulled out my Flower Shop set that was already on my stamp table.




I went thru some designer papers looking for something to use. I found this gingham print in a package of Gingham Garden DSP and decided to use it. I like the look of the different textures in the paper & the stamped flowers. 


Color Challenge 256 Card:

Stamps: Flower Shop, Simply Sketched (sentiment)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Rose Red
Cardstock: Neenah White, Island Indigo, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, White Pearls, Tombow Liquid Multi Mono

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: