Monday, April 27, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #156

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

This week over at Merry Monday I am the hostess, so let's get to it!





A quick & simple card for me this week and one that will be very mail friendly!


Merry Monday #156 Card:

Stamps: Ornamental Pine, Sentiment from Believe- Papertreyink
Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Trim the Tree DSP Pack
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Stamp A Ma Jig, Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon, Glue Dot, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue

Please stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other ladies did this week for inspiration! Those ladies made some fabulous cards! Hope you'll join in & play along with us this week!


That's all for me today!
Going to try and get my house cleaned because on Friday I am going in for another procedure on my back and let's hope it does the trick! Fingers crossed!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

11 comments:

Patti said...

this is a WOW...it is so simple but packs quite a punch
blessings
patti

JoAnn said...

It may be quick and simple, but is very pretty. Love it.

Bonnie said...

What a great challenge, Wendy! I want a basket like the inspiration image! Love your card with the Ornamental Pine! One of my all time favorite sets! Hope you have a wonderful week, my friend!

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Wendy! I was wishing I had this stamp set when I saw your challenge. You rocked it! Have a great week!

meg said...

Thank you for inviting me to join in this week. Your card is inspirational, love the clean simplicity.

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! I love that big pine branch - so striking.

Notes by Nina said...

Such a pretty CAS card Wendy, great challenge this week.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Love the crisp, clean look of your design, Wendy! It's so eye-catching!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!! Simple yet perfect!!

Deanne :)

Linda said...

So pretty,crisp and clean.

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the green it makes the other design details really pop! Loved the challenge.