Sunday, April 12, 2015

Breast Cancer Covered Notebooks

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here in PA! Today we are heading to Kirsten's for a birthday dinner for my mom since her birthday was this past Thursday. Yesterday, I popped out and picked up a cake for today's get together so all I have to do yet is get myself ready. The card, gift & cake are all ready to go!

So before I head out today I wanted to share a few notebooks I worked on the other day. I'm getting these ready for craft show season which is a few months off yet but every little bit helps!









I put these together using some papers from American Crafts and a pack of Jolee's Stickers. The little pink ribbons on the small covered composition books came from Hobby Lobby in a pack of maybe 20. One of my stamp girls is a breast cancer survivor so i'm sure she is going to love these! Back at Christmas time I made her a pack of covered tissues that had the breast cancer ribbon on it and she LOVED it! These were so fun to make and I hope eventually I can find some other colored ribbons that represent the different cancers our world is plagued with. I myself would love one of these with a teal ribbon on for ovarian cancer.

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

those are awesome Wendy! Tell your Mom Happy Birthday from us!!

Marybeth said...

Hi Wendy! I love the wonderful notebooks you make. What a great idea ! They are so uplifting as well.