Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sweet Easter Treats

Hello & Happy Saturday!

With Easter being tomorrow I am going to share the last of my Easter Sweet Treats today! I made all these things to sell at Kirsten's work and also to friends & family of my parent's. Let's get to it!

These are Lindor Chocolates Bags that I picked up at my local Dollar Tree for $1.00. I added a cute bunny tag to the top of my bags with a bow and called it done. These all sold for $1.75 each. I'm not a big fan of the Lindor Chocolates but I know my hubby likes them so I had to hide these from him before they went to Kirsten's work. LOL





I had one Swankies Tissue pack left from my parents goodie baskets so I was able to grab a picture of the cute bunny tissues made by Swankies! I wish I would have been able to find more of these with the bunny on but no such luck.




These are some 3X3 cards that I made for people to add to a cute little Easter gift. There are 4 cards in each pack that I sold for $3.00 each. The bunny is from Rubber Stampede, sentiment from Stampin Up and the doilies are from Martha Stewart. The pink panel on these are embossed with the Lg Polka Dots Embossing Folder and I colored these with Copic Markers. I will be using these for a few gifts on Easter myself! Cute, cute, cute!






Hope you enjoyed seeing all my Easter Goodies this year!
Tomorrow I will be back with one last thing that i'd like to share for Easter so be sure to stop by!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Happy Stamping!

~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, you make the best treats!!!