Friday, April 24, 2015

Coastal Cabana Purse

Hello & Happy Friday!

Quick post today then I need to go get ready for my doctor appointment this afternoon! Hubby is only working a half day today and after the week he had at work...I know he's glad to add half a day to his weekend!

So, the other day I shared my purse and everything I made to put in it. Well, I made more! 
They are kinda addicting once you get the first one made! 








I know my pictures aren't the best but I tried to lighten them as much as I could with Picasa without washing them out. This purse is a real beauty in real life as I just love the Coastal Cabana color and this pretty paper! Again, I made the Tissue Box Holder, Post It Note Holder, RSVP Pen and 6 A2 size cards for in it.

I used my very loved stamp set, Mixed Bunch. I'm sad that it's retiring at the end of this catty but I will keep on using my set and coordinating Blossom Punch. I used flower stamps that have the coordinating punches to keep things quick & simple. All the cards are mail friendly and very flat so the recipient will not have to use extra postage.


Coastal Cabana Purse:

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Sentiments from Wetlands
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Memento Black
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Best Year Ever DSP (from SAB 2015)
Accessories: SU Eyelet Border Punch (retired), Blossom Punch, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multi Purpose Glue


If you want the directions on how to make these they are listed at the bottom of this post
Hope you have enjoyed my purses! I think there will be more to come! 


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the color on this one!!